[PYTHON MATRIX-SIG] Documentation

Paul. Dubois dubois1@llnl.gov
Mon, 29 Jan 1996 11:00:22 -0800

I have a deadline of Feb. 15 for my article for Computers in Physics in
which I will give the basic documentation for the numerical extension.
It will exist, trust me. I've been a little late getting it started
because of my work connecting PDB to Python, which is a bottleneck here
for our local work and I just had to push it.

In recent developments, we used Python/Numeric combined with an
extension that can read PDB files and one that knows how to talk to a
fancy graphics package we got from our sister laboratory in France, and
were able to make 3d pictures of the data in the files. (They haven't
made a general release of this package so I won't bother to describe
it).
--
Paul F. Dubois, L-472				(510)-422-5426
Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory		FAX (510)-423-9969