[PYTHON MATRIX-SIG] Create and fill an array from Numeric module in C function ??

Jean-Louis Villecroze jlv@zorglub.univ-lyon1.fr
Fri, 14 Jun 1996 08:33:15 +0300

Hello,

I'm currently working in the integration of a library in Python, and i
would like to create and fill a Numeric array from my Data but directly
in a C function, which be used in Python ...

How make that's ...

Tanks for any support ....

Jean-Louis

--