[PYTHON MATRIX-SIG] any matlab-like python extensions???

Jeff Templon templon@studbolt.mit.edu
Thu, 2 May 1996 14:17:19 -0400

Hi,

I had posted the following on comp.lang.python, but someone pointed
out that it was better posted here.  Since my newsgroup posting, I've
heard from at least one other person who is interested in the results.
Below is the content of my comp.lang.python post.  Please respond to
me via email, as I am not on the matrix-sig list (perhaps yet.)  Also,
please cc your message to Alex Cannon <acannon@geog.ubc.ca> who is
also very interested in what you have to say.