[PYTHON MATRIX-SIG] autocorrelation functions? (fwd)

David Ascher da@maigret.cog.brown.edu
Tue, 15 Oct 1996 23:21:27 -0400 (EDT)

[I wrote:]

> 2) I'd really appreciate a reference on these sorts of tidbits --
>    computational algorithms which cross standard boundary distinctions.
>    Can anyone recommend such a book?

As a follow-up, I've been reminded to check out Numerical Recipes (duh)
and also I've been learning a lot from Golub & Ortega's ``Scientific
Computing and Differential Equations -- An Introduction to Numerical
Methods.''

Just thought that others in the 'lurker' community might be curious.

--david

PS: Say, Matrix-sig coordinator, how many subscribers are there to this
    illustrious list?