[PYTHON MATRIX-SIG] NumericalPython

Ken Manheimer klm@CNRI.Reston.Va.US
Mon, 2 Sep 1996 14:09:28 -0400 (EDT)

Replying to my own message:

- Kevin maguire seemed to receive an incomplete matrix-sig archive when
  he requested it from the majordomo list server
- When i tried it, i saw something that may have appeared to be an
  incomplete archive - the last 1/3 of it was collected into a single
  message (though the whole thing was there)
- I attributed the behavior to Pine, my MUA.

On further investigation, it looks like:

1) The mailing list archive is intact - i, at least, get the whole
   thing, when i request it.

2) The message splitting is probably due to procmail, which i recently
   started using.  The problem doesn't happen with procmail out of the
   loop.  (My use of procmail should not, of course, have any affect on
   anyone else, since i have procmail deployed in my own environment,
   via .forward.  I mention it only so others will be warned.)

Ken