[PYTHON MATRIX-SIG] Another new release?

Jim Hugunin hugunin@mit.edu
Sat, 14 Sep 1996 12:37:10 -0400

Due to a shocking typo yesterday afternoon, I produced an alpha3 release
that wasn't worth the bits it was printed on (none of the needed python
files were provided).

So, I just made an alpha4 version available that fixes this (and two
trivial bugs in generalized_inverse and argsort).

The new release is in

ftp://ftp.sls.lcs.mit.edu/pub/jjh/NumPy-1.0a4.tar.gz

For those who already got alpha3 and don't want to download the whole thing
again I'm also providing which can be installed by untarring from the same
place that you untarred alpha3.

ftp://ftp.sls.lcs.mit.edu/pub/jjh/fix-a3-a4.tar.gz

If you downloaded the windows binary version you shouldn't worry about this
release.  (However, I've still yet to hear of anybody who successfully
installed that binary so there might be other problems there...)

-Jim