[PYTHON MATRIX-SIG] Integrated Python/NumPy distribution available

Michael Bell michaelb@gold.iap.net.au
Mon, 21 Apr 97 11:04 WST

Konrad wrote:
> NumPy, I have prepared a modified Python 1.4 distribution that includes
> NumPy (and also my netCDF module, but that is comparatively trivial).
                     ^^^^^^
Thanks for the module Konrad, I've made great use of it under Linux.
Has someone, or can someone, make available a binary of that netcdf
module for NT?

(I'm quite at home compiling modules for unix, but I find anything
Windowsish very perplexing)

--
Michael Bell
Kalgoorlie Consolidated Gold Mines, Western Australia

arrangements assassination PLO jihad $400 million in gold bullion
Serbian nuclear strategic Khaddafi plutonium Ft. Bragg bomb Soviet
World Trade Center Uzi