[MATRIX-SIG] NumPy arrays of python objects

Michael Bell michaelb@gold.net.au
Mon, 18 Aug 1997 20:57:03 +0800 (WST)

The NumPy doc.html, and the Numeric Tutorial, both mention arrays of
Python objects, but with little elaboration.

Can someone point me to, or send my some, sample code making use of
these beasts?

I'd really like to make an array of lists, but I can't see how to.

I can get by with a list of list of lists, but it's clumsy.  Does the
array of objects feature truly exist?

--
Michael Bell
Kalgoorlie, Western Australia.

Cocaine nuclear munitions Serbian CIA North Korea KGB bomb ammunition
Ortega Marxist South Africa Rule Psix DES quiche