[MATRIX-SIG] NumPy arrays of python objects

Michael Bell michaelb@gold.net.au
Tue, 19 Aug 97 09:12 WST

Thank you Tim, thank you Konrad.

I'm now generating arrays of lists nicely.  I'm sure I tried exactly
the same things last night without success, but maybe it was just
late.

I have two other questions though:  I don't have a "PyObject" in my
NumPy - I guess that's because I'm using a late beta version, not the
most up to date?

Also, I'm unable to do a "from Numeric import *" - I need to do a
"import ni, Numeric", or "import ni; from Numeric.Core import *".

Is this also a matter of upgrading my version?  What happened to using
the ni module?

--
Michael Bell
Kalgoorlie Consolidated Gold Mines, Western Australia

"To know the laws that govern the winds, and to know that you know them, will
give you an easy mind on your voyage around the world;  otherwise you may
tremble at the appearance of every cloud."                      Joshua Slocum

NORAD Peking Delta Force Uzi Panama Mossad North Korea kibo $400
million in gold bullion colonel DES Kennedy FBI fissionable plutonium