[PYTHON MATRIX-SIG] Strange problem importing Numeric

Andy Dustman andy@CCMSD.chem.uga.edu
Fri, 24 Jan 1997 09:21:19 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 24 Jan 1997, Konrad Hinsen wrote:

> >     from Numeric.Core import *
> There's the proof: you are using an old version of NumPy, the experimental
> one with packages. You should upgrade to the latest version (1.0a6).

It is 1.0a6, the demos just haven't been updated, apparently.

--
Andy Dustman / Computational Center for Molecular Structure and Design / UGA
You can have my PGP public key by sending mail with subject "send file key".