[MATRIX-SIG] [long] A NO-Proposal for a plot-package

Bill Velasco bvelasco@etsd.ml.com
Tue, 22 Jul 1997 09:03:46 -0400

Hello,

 Would like to vote for a SIG creation. I would attempt
to help, but, since I am not much of a programmer, I would
not be much of help in core developement. I would like to
keep in loop and help out in other ways if I can.
 Plotting is one of the few holes python still has. I would
like to see mouse interacted command, x-y pinpointer with
axis guide lines, and eventloop interacted updates. I am
also attempting to get a commercial software to Python
interactions as a project, but this is becoming a slow
process. I will try to get the wrapper published, once
this project is done.
 Hope this works.

Hoon,