[MATRIX-SIG] Varimax rotation?

Kelvin Lee acura@vcn.bc.ca
Sat, 14 Jun 1997 14:32:10 -0700 (PDT)

I was wondering if anyone out there has created a script to do
Varimax rotation? I'm using NumPy to perform PCA and would
like to rotate my retained components. Before writing
something myself I wanted to check to see if anyone's already
done this. Failing that, does anyone have a good text that
describes the procedure (the multivariate stats books I have
are a little light describing the actual rotation procedure).

Thanks,

Kelvin