[MATRIX-SIG] reverse of take?

Zane C. Motteler motteler@laura.llnl.gov
Fri, 27 Jun 1997 07:48:50 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 26 Jun 1997, Johann Hibschman wrote:

>Hmm.  Would it be acceptable to define (in a separate extension module)
>a function to do this, or do you feel that the built-in syntax is
>necessary?

Been there, done that. See my earlier communication to Aaron Watters.

Zane

Zane C. Motteler, Ph. D.                  ___________ALSO:_________________
Computer Scientist                        | Professor Emeritus of Computer|
Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory    |   Science and Engineering     |
P O Box 808, L-472                        | California Polytechnic State  |
Livermore, CA 94551-9900                  |   University, San Luis Obispo |
FAX 510/423-9969
zcm@llnl.gov or motteler@laura.llnl.gov or zmottel@calpoly.edu