[PYTHON MATRIX-SIG] Helping with Std. Pkg

Gordon James Miller gmiller@user2.mnsinc.com
Thu, 6 Mar 1997 14:47:28 -0500 (EST)

I just read the request for assistance on standard packaging
the numerical and plotting aspects of Python and would love to help
out.  In my previous life, I worked at the Naval Research Lab doing
research in upper atmospheric physics.  In doing this, we used
IDL (Interactive Data Language) and PV-Wave.  As soon as I heard
about python, I began using it for my own analysis work.  It has
been about a year since I was at the Lab, but I am more than willing
to lend whatever assistance I can to this project.

--
Gordon Miller                       gmiller@mnsinc.com
Software Engineer                   (703) 907-5343 (voice)