[PYTHON MATRIX-SIG] Numeric Python 1.0 Beta 2 is available

Konrad Hinsen hinsen@ibs.ibs.fr
Fri, 21 Mar 1997 10:15:56 +0100

> Why not? /usr/lib/python/PYTHONPATH? With one pythonpath directory per
> line? Then python does not have to be recompiled for each extension;
> only the bootstrap directory is compiled in.

Great idea! And it shouldn't be much effort to implement.  But I agree
with Jim that this should be discussed in comp.lang.python.
Konrad Hinsen                          | E-Mail: hinsen@ibs.ibs.fr
Laboratoire de Dynamique Moleculaire   | Tel.: +33-4.76.88.99.28
Institut de Biologie Structurale       | Fax:  +33-4.76.88.54.94
41, av. des Martyrs                    | Deutsch/Esperanto/English/
38027 Grenoble Cedex 1, France         | Nederlands/Francais