[PYTHON MATRIX-SIG] ValueError: function not supported

Dietmar Schwertberger dietmar.schwertberger@student.uni-ulm.de
Sat, 22 Mar 1997 00:09:36 +0100 (MEZ)

On Fre 21 Mrz, Dietmar Schwertberger wrote:
> On Fre 21 Mrz, Jim Hugunin wrote:
> >
> > This is very strange behavior!  It could have something to do with dynamic
> > linking under the Acorn OS (which I know absolutely nothing about).  Are
> > you in a position to build this statically linked into the interpreter?
> I will try to do so over the weekend.

I have tried static linking and it works all fine. It was necessary to
link both umath and multiarray statically.
Maybe I will find the problem with the dynamic linking system.

Thank you very much for your effort.

Dietmar