[Matrix-SIG] matrix transformations on vector graphics

David Ascher David Ascher <da@skivs.ski.org>
Wed, 15 Apr 1998 11:33:48 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 15 Apr 1998, Just van Rossum wrote:

> >Indeed -- there was a discussion on similar topics a few months back --
> >check the findmail archives re: use of complex numbers for graphics.
>
> Hmm, the sig-search engine doesn't return anything for this string :-(.
> I found one innocent query about NumPy and graphics from 96, which got
> one response from Jim Hugunin. Could it have been under a slightly
> misleading subject line? I've browsed the archives back to 96: no luck...

That's because it was a discussion on the main list, not on the sig (they
all blur):

See the thread starting at:

http://x10.dejanews.com/getdoc.xp?AN=289883206&search=thread&threaded=1&CONTEXT=892665211.898957355&HIT_CONTEXT=892665188.892600837&HIT_NUM=1&hitnum=3&NTL=1

[I hope this URL is permanent -- otherwise, search for "quaternions"  and
follow the "Numpy novice questions" thread back up to Harri's original
post].

--david