[Matrix-SIG] Re: Hmmm... (Subscribing to Matrix-SIG)

Ken Manheimer klm@python.org
Thu, 23 Apr 1998 14:34:59 -0400 (EDT)

You may have noticed a kind of odd matrix-sig subscription attempt
notice show up in your mailboxes - not to worry.  Someone accidentally
put the matrix-sig as their subscription address when trying a web-based
subscribe, so mailman diligently sent subscription instructions to the
list.

There's some relatively simple things we could do to prevent such a
thing in the future, but it hasn't happened particularly frequently,
thus far, so i'm going to let it be.

BUT THERE'S NO CAUSE FOR CONCERN!  DON'T WORRY!  BE CALM!  WHY AM I
SHOUTING?!-)

Ken Manheimer		  klm@python.org	    703 620-8990 x268
	    (orporation for National Research |nitiatives

	# If you appreciate Python, consider joining the PSA! #
		  # <http://www.python.org/psa/>. #