[MATRIX-SIG] NumPy 1.0b3 on AIX 4.2.1 w/ python 1.5

Konrad Hinsen hinsen@ibs.ibs.fr
Wed, 14 Jan 1998 12:09:52 +0100

> I'm trying to build a clean extension of NumPy for my new 1.5final installation.
> The install directions seem lacking. (Is there an updated version somewhere?)

Not really updated, but you will probably have much less trouble with
my modified version at

   http://starship.skyport.net/crew/hinsen/numpy.tar.gz

This version explicitly imports all dynamic modules, i.e. no module
is ever linked with another shared library. There are no functional
differences (other than bug fixes posted previously to the Matrix-SIG),
so I don't expect any incompatibilities.
Konrad Hinsen                          | E-Mail: hinsen@ibs.ibs.fr
Laboratoire de Dynamique Moleculaire   | Tel.: +33-4.76.88.99.28
Institut de Biologie Structurale       | Fax:  +33-4.76.88.54.94
41, av. des Martyrs                    | Deutsch/Esperanto/English/
38027 Grenoble Cedex 1, France         | Nederlands/Francais