[MATRIX-SIG] integer division -- what a concept!

Geoffrey M. Furnish furnish@xdiv.lanl.gov
Fri, 16 Jan 1998 20:56:25 GMT

I just wasted 2.5 hours yesterday debuging an algorithm written in
Python, and this business of integer arithemetic is exactly what bit
me.

I also think the engineers got it wrong (should be i instead of j).

--
Geoffrey Furnish                    email: furnish@lanl.gov
LANL XTM Radiation Transport/POOMA  phone: 505-665-4529     fax: 505-665-5538

"Software complexity is an artifact of implementation."    -Dan Quinlan