[MATRIX-SIG] compiling NumPy for Windows

Konrad Hinsen hinsen@ibs.ibs.fr
Fri, 30 Jan 1998 14:33:55 +0100

> (I learned that trick from Fredrick's tk extension for Win32). That seems
> awfully nasty - am I doing something wrong? I'm guessing that the judicious
> use of USE_DL_EXPORT or USE_DL_IMPORT might get rid of the problem...
>
> Building extensions on the PC is not painless, but it's doable.

Perhaps some Windows wizard could prepare instructions on what can
and cannot be done with Windows DLLs and how to do it correctly.
Ideally in such a way that Unix people can make their modules
Windows compatible without having to test it on Windows!
Konrad Hinsen                          | E-Mail: hinsen@ibs.ibs.fr
Laboratoire de Dynamique Moleculaire   | Tel.: +33-4.76.88.99.28
Institut de Biologie Structurale       | Fax:  +33-4.76.88.54.94
41, av. des Martyrs                    | Deutsch/Esperanto/English/
38027 Grenoble Cedex 1, France         | Nederlands/Francais