[Matrix-SIG] int[] -> array (in C)

hinsen@cnrs-orleans.fr hinsen@cnrs-orleans.fr
Thu, 18 Jun 1998 15:22:23 +0200 (DFT)

> Bit overwhelmed (and confused) by the variety of array assignment
> methods in "arrayobject.c", I just can't work out how to do a simple

Are there any? The C API deals only with creating array objects in
many different ways. I do assignments by explicit assignment to the
elements in the array data space, i.e. by treating the array data
space as a C array. The details depend on the number of dimensions, of
course.

It would be nice to have some API functions for accessing and
changing array elements, but I am not even sure what form they
should take.