[Matrix-SIG] Reading binary data from file into NumPy arrays: numpyio

hinsen@cnrs-orleans.fr hinsen@cnrs-orleans.fr
Thu, 18 Jun 1998 15:25:14 +0200 (DFT)

[Description of a very interesting module deleted.]

> If anyone is interested in my source code, let me know and I will send
> it to you or let me know where to put it.

That again raises the issue of distributing NumPy-related code.
How about creating an archive on starship? I'd volunteer to take care
of it. Or does someone have a better idea?

Konrad.