[Matrix-SIG] advocacy

Jonah Lee ffjhl@uaf.edu
Tue, 24 Nov 1998 14:43:06 -0900 (AKST)

On Tue, 24 Nov 1998, Joe Harrington wrote:

I'd be very happy to contribute. I've started working, on a small scale,
some plotting interfaces using Python. At this moment, despite the
existence of the SIG, activities are quite disorganized. If we could
muster enough core developers we may be able to get a product that we are
all proud of that does justice to Python.:-) The KDE and GNOME projects,
to me, are quite inspiring.

Regards,
Jonah
PSA Member