[Matrix-SIG] Problem with integer arrays?

David Ascher da@skivs.ski.org
Tue, 6 Oct 1998 11:49:06 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)

> Folks, I just reread my previous post, and I think it sounds a little
> arrogant.  I think it was uncool for me to start hacking up the code
> and posting diffs.  In particular, I see from the README file that
> I should have sent any suggestions to support@icf.llnl.gov .
>
> I hope I haven't offended anyone.  I especially hope I haven't
> offended the people who've authored, distributed, and maintained this
> fantastic package.

Geez, I doubt it!

The only suggestion I would make is to use context diffs, as the source
may have changed since the releases.

I think I can say that all patches are gratefully accepted for review.

The only reason you haven't heard a "thank you" yet is that the LLNL folk
are very busy w/ an upcoming conference.  But I'll say it for them:
Thanks!

--david [not quite LLNL, but not too far =)]