[Matrix-SIG] Problem with integer arrays?

Zane C. Motteler zcm@home.com
Wed, 7 Oct 1998 13:42:31 -0800

>> '1.4'
>> array([1, 1, 1, 1, 1])
>> array([-1, 1, -1, 1, -1])
>
>I am glad that you point this out! I had the same experience with LLNL
>python package version 5. Then I found out that version 4 didn't have
>this bug, so I am using this old version right now :( ... If I decide to
>joined this discussion group only yesterday), I will try your fix.

I discovered and fixed this problem some weeks ago and it should be
in our latest or next (?) distribution. Sorry, I've been out of contact
for a couple of weeks, as I'm recovering from intestinal surgery. I
still read my email, but won't be back to work until next week. It
seems as if two weeks ago we were getting ready to release our latest
distribution, but I don't know how far that has got.

Zane
Zane C. Motteler
Computer Scientist
Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory