[Matrix-SIG] Python interfaces to cddlib, vode, and hybr[d,j]

Pearu Peterson pearu@ioc.ee
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 18:32:40 +0300 (EETDST)

Hi,

In
  http://koer.ioc.ee/~pearu/python/
you can find Python interfaces for the following C and FORTRAN libraries:

cddlib - solving enumeration problems for general convex polyhedron
vode   - Ordinary Differential Equation solver
fixpt  - interfaces to MINPACK functions hybrd and hybrj (F(x)=0 solvers)
         (I used them for finding fixed points, that's why 'fixpt'. In
          addition, I had plans to extend it with other packages like
          HOMPACK, etc, until Travis Oliphant's multipack came out).

They compile on Linux-i?86, Linux-Alpha, and HP-UX egcs (I don't have
access to other platforms.)

I wrote them for my work project and I didn't then worry about copyrights
and other stuff (docs). So, if there is any interest, I can certainly fix
these matters.

With regards,
	Pearu

Pearu Peterson <pearu@ioc.ee>, MSc, Researcher
Department of Mechanics and Applied Mathematics          http://koer.ioc.ee/~pearu/
Institute of Cybernetics at Tallinn Technical University Phone: (+372) 6204168
Akadeemia Rd. 21, 12618 Tallinn ESTONIA                  Fax:   (+372) 6204151
*** the nonvalidity of rigorous causality is necessary
    and not just consistently possible (Heisenberg, 1925) ***