[Matrix-SIG] Ternary functions

Travis E. Oliphant Oliphant.Travis@mayo.edu
Fri, 29 Jan 1999 14:42:08 -0600

I posted recently regarding my inability to figure out how to make a
ufunc with more than two arguments and then rambled a bit about
extending ufunc.  Well, I've been looking at the source and have found
that there does seem to be some hooks for generic functions but I don't
understand how to make a generic function just yet from those sources.

If anyone understands this source more I'd appreciate any advice or
pointers.

Thanks,

Travis

Travis Oliphant            200 First St SW
    	                   Rochester MN 55905
Ultrasound Research Lab	   (507) 286-5923
Mayo Graduate School	   Oliphant.Travis@mayo.edu