[Matrix-SIG] ScientificPython 2.0b1

Konrad Hinsen hinsen@cnrs-orleans.fr
Mon, 26 Jul 1999 15:23:03 +0200

The first public beta release of ScientificPython 2.0 is now available
from
       http://starship.python.net/crew/hinsen/scientific.html
and
       http://dirac.cnrs-orleans.fr/programs/scientific.html

This is a completely revised release and *not* compatible with earlier
releases. The major difference is the introduction of a package
structure; all modules are now submodules of the top-level module
Scientific. Version 2 also includes the netCDF interface module, which
was previously in a separate distribution. Another important new
feature is full documentation :-)

Following established traditions in the Python community, I will be
on vacation for three weeks from Wednesday. Please take your time
to fix any bugs before reporting them to me ;-)