[Matrix-SIG] Multipack is growing....

Rob Hooft r.hooft@euromail.net
Tue, 8 Jun 1999 10:57:07 +0200 (MZT)

I'm just responding to express my concern about moving towards an
LGPL. LGPL is quite different from the python license.

Everybody working in scientific python programming must applaud the
efforts that are put into Multipack. I myself have heard a number of
features that I'd like to try. But: whereas I have convinced my
employer that it is good to use (and help develop) free software,
doing the same for the LGPL might take some more efforts.

One step further: moving the current LA package out of Numeric into
Multipack with LGPL is not something I'd like to see, as I'm already
using it now.

Regards,

Rob Hooft.

--