[Matrix-SIG] Win32 Binaries of cephesmodule and signaltools

Robert Kern kernr@ncifcrf.gov
Fri, 18 Jun 1999 00:16:28 -0400

Grab'em while they're hot!

http://starship.python.net/crew/kernr/binaries/Binaries.html

Documentation on my part is still a little sparse, but that shouldn't be
a huge problem unless you want to compile them for yourselves.  The
packages are ZIP archives containing the binaries, whatever
documentation came with the sources, any Python wrappers or Python test
cases, and maybe the Setup file I used to compile.

Signaltools includes numpyio.pyd; I have decided, for the moment, to
keep them bundled.  I'm flexible, though.

NOTE for NumpyIO Users: Always open files for reading and writing in
binary mode.  NumpyIO won't work otherwise.

Please try them if you can.  If they don't work right for you, tell me.

--
Robert Kern           |
----------------------|"In the fields of Hell where the grass grows high