[Matrix-SIG] Documentation for Numerical Python Extension writing

Ralph.Heinkel@EMBL-Heidelberg.DE Ralph.Heinkel@EMBL-Heidelberg.DE
Tue, 2 Mar 1999 15:40:08 +0100

On Tue 2 Mar 99, Konrad Hinsen writes:
> > Well, it looks like two of us have been working on explaining how to write
> > the extensions in C using the arrayobject specific calls.
>
> Better two than nobody!

True!

> > Here is the link:
> > http://oliphant.netpedia.net/packages/Numerical_Extensions.ps.gz
>
> Looks... ugly. Hardly readable in fact. Do I need some Lyx-specific
> TeX macro packages to get a decent result? For the moment the best
> way to read it is reading the LaTeX source directly.

Maybe you just need a working postscript viewer; printing the document
or looking at it with ghostview is just fine.

Ralph

Ralph Heinkel
European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL)
Meyerhofstr. 1
69012 Heidelberg
Tel. +49 6221/387 529
eMail: heinkel@embl-heidelberg.de