[Matrix-SIG] Shifted array ops (was: RE: [Matrix-SIG] QUERY: Array indexing)

Paul F. Dubois dubois1@llnl.gov
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 08:13:02 -0800

>You'll need to learn how slice objects get interpreted by Numeric, but I
>don't know where that's documented other than in the source. Does anyone
know
>if such documetation exists?

David Ascher is finishing up the first draft of the Numerical documentation,
which as I understand it will have the reference, tutorial, and C-API
documentation with help from Konrad and Travis. As soon as he gets it to me
and I get the legal boilerplate on it I will slap it up where everyone can
get it. With feedback from the community we will then have an answer to your
question. I won't try to give an ETA, but he sounded like he was the
proverbial week away recently.