[Matrix-SIG] RPMS of latest Release 10:

Travis Oliphant Oliphant.Travis@mayo.edu
Fri, 19 Mar 1999 17:38:25 -0600 (EST)

I've wrapped up the latest release as RPM files:

Binaries for i386 Linux compiled with gcc available at
http://oliphant.netpedia.net/RPMS
(get all python-numpy-* files)

Source RPMS so you can compile your own rpm on any
platform. (RPM is available for many platforms besides Linux --- see
www.rpm.org)
http://oliphant.netpedia.net/SRPMS

I've included the LLNL provided documentation for gist in this package and
the postscript files in the /pub/python directory at LLNL as well.

(I've noticed the segfault bug mentioned by Les in gistCmodule also.  It
very likely has something to do with support for both 'd' and 'b' types
just added.)

--Travis