[Matrix-SIG] egcs compiles CXX???

Yoon, Hoon (CICG - NY Program Trading) HYoon@exchange.ml.com
Mon, 31 May 1999 18:32:57 -0400

Hi,

  Has there been anyone able to use CXX code using egcs with NT? I have some
code in Fortran and C that I need VC++ is not so good with F77 on NT side.
Are there docs for CXX and numpy combined? I found Travis' docs and CXX from
LLNL, but no CXX and Numpy (although David A. had one page on his pdf file).
BTW: LLNL distribution 11 for NT is not available.
  Thanks in Adv,

S. Hoon Yoon                   (Quant)                    Merrill Lynch
Equity Trading
yelled@yahoo.com hoon@bigfoot.com(w)
"Miracle is always only few standard deviations away, but so is
catastrophe."
* Expressed opinions are often my own, but NOT my employer's.
"I feel like a fugitive from the law of averages."    Mauldin