[Matrix-SIG] Pyfort Version 2 now available

Paul F. Dubois dubois1@llnl.gov
Sat, 11 Sep 1999 08:20:59 -0700

Thanks for the bug report. I had not tested Pyfort with the Version 12 beta.
As I mentioned yesterday, we are abandoning that approach and your note is a
good reminder for me to go remove the beta distribution. Everyone should
reinstall version 11 for now.

I also need to mention that if you use Pyfort with LLNL 11, you may want to
edit the place in generator.py that says
#include "Numeric/arrayboject.h"
to make the N lower case, before installation. In the future the
installation is going to Numeric instead of numeric, but 11 still does it
the old way.