[Matrix-SIG] I have working code that implements active-casting concept.

Konrad Hinsen hinsen@cnrs-orleans.fr
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 19:05:57 +0100

> I can patch the current tree as soon as I receive approval from Paul
> Dubois, but he will likely want to hear opinions from this list, so speak
> up if you hate the idea or love the idea.  If no-one responds I will
> assume that means a show of favor :-)

It definitely sounds as if it would
1) solve the problems
2) not cause problems for those who had none before.

I suggest you prepare a beta release that will let everyone interested
test the idea and the implementation before inclusion in an "official"
release.

Konrad.