Weird CGI problem.

Nicholas Henke henken@s...
Sat, 24 Jun 2000 17:03:39 -0000

Hello,
I have medusa setup and runnign just fine for serving webpages, but
with a python script I have written, there seem to be some problems.
It is a simple form based cgi that parses the input, and then ouputs a
newpage based on the input. What is happening is that the script is
getting called twice. There is a log message in the console window
that medusa was started from that tells me there was an"
error: uncaptured python exception, closing channel <http_channel
connected 165.123.102.198:4666 at 8172ea0 channel#: 1 requests:1>
(socket.error:(32, 'Broken pipe') [asynchat.py|handle_read|80]
[http_server.py|recv|397] [asyncore.py|recv|293])
"
There is a line after this message that indicated that the script is
getting called again. The second time it gets called, it seems to work
just fine. I know the script works just fine for Apache, but I have no
idea on how to start debugging medusa to see what is happening?
Any ideas?

Thanks ahead of time for any and all help
Nicholas Henke