[medusa] Python 2.0 asyncore and asynchat.py

Jim Fulton jim@d...
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 09:08:19 -0400

Andrew Kuchling wrote:

> I noticed the asyncore and asynchat.py in the Python CVS tree aren't
> the same as the ones in the most recent Medusa code. Should they be
> resynced so Python's copies are up-to-date?

Absolutely. They should only be in the standard distribution
if they are maintained there.

Jim

--
Jim Fulton mailto:jim@d... Python Powered!
Technical Director (888) 344-4332 http://www.python.org

permission. Violation of my privacy with advertising or SPAM will
repeats.