EcMess was Re: WebDAV in Medusa?

lucifer@e... lucifer@e...
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 03:13:40 -0000

You have to choose register and enter your desired nickname and
password. Then you may log in.
To add friends to your list you have to know their id (soon you'll be
able to search by name, etc). There's a list of users in the main page
(where you log in), the link says: "lista de usuarios con sus
nicknames y Id's."

I hope that's enough to get you going.

bye.

Nico.

PS: My id is 1 .

--- In medusa@egroups.com, t.c.jones@a... wrote:
> when i try to register i get
>
> There are no users registered with that nickname.
>
> Retry Register
> > Thanks to everyone for the help on redirecting from Apache to
Medusa. It worked