[medusa] Re: HTTP load generator

John Benninghoff jbenninghoff@y...
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 19:45:17 -0800 (PST)

I checked it out. It only runs on NT and I could not
find a way to run it on more than one machine despite
the fact that it was built using CORBA!

Besides, I prefer Python to the yet another
specialized language. But thanks for the feedback
anyway.

--- Petri Savolainen <petri_savolainen@y...>
wrote:
> There is an open-source tool set called OpenSTA
> (.org) which has a
> nice GUI, records test scripts as you browse and has
> a whole testing
> language.
>
> Regards,
>
> Petri
>
> --- In medusa@y..., "John Benninghoff"
> <jbenninghoff@y...> wrote:
> > I'm thinking of writing an HTTP load generator
> using asynchat.py.
> > want to support a typical approach using scenarios
> much like
> > LoadRunner and SilkPerformer do it. Has someone
> already done
> > something like this?

=====
John Benninghoff

It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. -- Charles Darwin