[medusa] medusa and apache proxy

rprice@u... rprice@u...
Fri, 13 Apr 2001 14:03:34 -0700 (PDT)

I have more information, unfortunately not what Sam asked for, but hopefully
helpful!

BROWSER	PLATFM	PROXY?	REPLY
Netscape Linux no proxy no delay
Netscape Win98 no proxy no delay
Explorer Win98 no proxy no delay
LWP Perl Linux no proxy 30 second delay
lynx -dump Linux no proxy 30 second delay

LWP Perl Linux with proxy 30 second delay
lynx -dump Linux with proxy 30 second delay
Netscape Linux with proxy 30 second delay
Netscape Win98 with proxy no delay !!!

Ray