No subject

rprice@u... rprice@u...
Fri, 13 Apr 2001 15:08:25 -0700 (PDT)

Latest information from the sysadmin working on this:

I haven't tried with squid. I'm interested in doing so, but with my
experience with squid (zero) I don't expect that to be a fair test.

The protocol was HTTP/1.1 for all browsers and HTTP/1.0 for the request
from apache to medusa. Using "lynx -head -dump" shows "HTTP/1.0
200 OK",
but I believe that that is due to the proxied HTTP/1.0 request since
apache is proxying for a name based virtual.

Apache: 1.3.19
Medusa: 20000601 (right?)

Browsers: (See other email for varying results)
Internet Explorer 5.00.3105.0106 (Win 98)
Netscape Communicator 4.75 (Win 98)
Netscape Communicator 4.76 (Mandrake 7.2)
Lynx Version 2.8.4dev.8 (Mandrake 7.2)
Lynx Version 2.8.3dev.18 (Red Hat 6.2)
LWP UserAgent.pm,v 1.73 (Mandrake 7.2)
LWP UserAgent.pm,v 1.77 (Red Hat 6.2)