[medusa] Re: Medusa: global name 'split_path' is not defined: file: status_handler.pyline: 63

Sam Rushing rushing@n...
Mon, 14 May 2001 09:33:58 -0700

eugene.leitl@l... wrote:

> Er. Disregard my last message (well, ok, you already did that ;)
> [...]

Oops, sorry about that. 8^)

> --- In medusa@y..., Eugene Leitl <eugene.leitl@l...> wrote:
> >
> > This is Python 2.1 and medusa-20010416.tar.gz
> >
> > I'm getting
> >
> > error: Server Error: exceptions.NameError, global name 'split_path'
> is
> > not defined: file: status_handler.py line: 63

The 'split_path' function (which was copied around to several other
modules) was replaced with a 'split_uri()' method on the request object,
which also saves a little effort by memoizing the result.

To fix, just remove all references to the split_path function, changing
"<results> = split_path (path)" to "<results> = request.split_uri (path)"

Let me know if you have any trouble with this...

-Sam