[Medusa-dev] Using the SSL support in Python 2.2/2.3 with Medusa?

Ng Pheng Siong ngps at netmemetic.com
Thu Mar 20 11:39:11 EST 2003

On Wed, Mar 19, 2003 at 12:03:29PM -0800, Bill Janssen wrote:
> Has anyone made the necessary changes to Medusa to provide HTTPS support
> using the OpenSSL support added to the socket module in Python 2.2?  If so,
> could I please get the diffs?  Thanks!

I think the SSL socket support in Python 2.2 doesn't do servers.

M2Crypto has HTTPS and FTP/TLS servers for Medusa.

If you ask on c.l.py, you'll be told "Twisted." IIRC, Twisted uses another
OpenSSL wrapper for Python, not the one that comes with Python.

--
Ng Pheng Siong <ngps at netmemetic.com>

http://firewall.rulemaker.net  -+- Manage Your Firewall Rulebase Changes
http://www.post1.com/home/ngps -+- Open Source Python Crypto & SSL