[Medusa-dev] Small patch to move URI unquoting in http_server.py

A.M. Kuchling amk at amk.ca
Sun Jul 6 15:33:15 EDT 2003

On Friday, July 4, 2003, at 12:49 PM, Georg Bauer wrote:
> It might be that sourceforge had some problems recently with regard to
> CVS, so
> maybe there was a hickup?

Quite possibly; I believe anonymous CVS on SourceForge is quite far
behind the current CVS trees that project developers see, and the
problem isn't likely to be fixed until August.  See
https://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=17790&group_id=1 .

However, I'm quite liberal in handing out CVS access.  Send me your SF
user ID, if you have one, and I'll add you to the oedipus project.
(That goes for anyone who wants to be able to fix Medusa, not just
Georg.)

--amk