[Medusa-dev] do you accept submissions?

Donovan Baarda abo at minkirri.apana.org.au
Mon May 10 20:44:38 EDT 2004

On Fri, 2004-05-07 at 22:37, Bill la Forge wrote:
> I just downloaded Medusa, and spent 3 hours reviewing the code. I find
> it easy to understand and easily extended. Simply wonderful!
> (Familiarity with asyncore/asynchat helped a lot, of course! ;-)

Before you commit to medusa, it is worth having a look at twisted.
Twisted is another Python async framework, but it is newer and more
actively developed. However, medusa is much more stable (API is pretty
much set in concrete, as opposed to twisted which has a history of
refactoring), so it depends on what you want.

> So, do you accept submissions? (Is there a FAQ somewhere that I
> missed?)

sure, post to the list.

--
Donovan Baarda <abo at minkirri.apana.org.au>