[Medusa-dev] Medusa on Debian

Jeff Breidenbach jeff at jab.org
Sat Jun 12 06:57:40 CEST 2004

I cleaned up the existing Debian package a little bit and submitted it
for inclusion in the distribution a few minutes ago. New packages take
a little bit of time before they can propogate, but I expect Medusa to
be generally available in Debian's unstable branch within a week or
so. I'd be delighted if amk or another member of the medusa team wants
to do or help with the package maintenance - and I'm happy to help as
desired. Otherwise, I guess I'll just do it myself.

Cheers,
Jeff