[melbourne-pug] perl to work in python / perl-python converter

leighm@linuxbandwagon.com leighm at linuxbandwagon.com
Mon Aug 1 02:05:46 CEST 2005

You'de be better off thinking about "refactoring" your code, as python
offers a
better way of dealing with a lot of things

leigh

--
What happened to Java version 2, 3 & 4? Why is Java 1.41 called Java2? What
version is JRE 5? what happened to them? Where did they go? Why do i download

And those java fellas reckon the PHP fellas are disorganised!