[melbourne-pug] Some ANN codes up for critique

Maurice Ling mauriceling at acm.org
Wed Feb 8 03:24:25 CET 2006

Hi everyone,

As part of my hobby, I've written some codes (library-type) to ease
artificial neural network experimentation and learning. My idea is to
put in all the necessary documentation into the codes so that I can use
epydoc to format an user manual from it.

If anyone has a few minutes to spare, I hope to hear some comments
regarding both the codes and documentation.

Thanks
Maurice

--
Maurice Han Tong LING, BSc(Hons)(Biochem), AdvDipComp, CPT, SSN, FIFA,
MASBMB, MAMBIS, MACM